Engineering Team has the proven capability to handle wide range of Distillery Plants. The division's core team of skilled Engineers & CAD operators is an asset, equipped to handle engineering aspects of the project.
- 1.Basic Engineering, Selection of appropriate systems, preparation of preliminary layout, submission of initial proposal with price Break-up etc.
- 2. Detailed Engineering, preparation of detailed drawings, preparation of Bill of Materials etc.
- 3. Project Management.
- 4. Procurement of equipment and all other related items etc. required for the project.
- 5. Erection, Testing, Commissioning and handing over.
- 6. Operation and Maintenance assistance after handing over as required.
Our Design Capability
We have fully equipped Design Department capable of doing design calculations of all offered equipment in house and thereafter generating fabrication drawings of the same. The designing is done as per various design codes viz. IS, ASME, TEMA etc. We have extensive computer hardware and software to facilitate our designing as well as other areas of concern within the organization.
We have a team of qualified and experienced engineers, for designing of equipment and preparation of fabrication drawings, equipment details for fabrication & piping, plot plan, plant layouts and equipment layout.
In house Detailed Engineering for all manufactured items, i.e. Process Design, Mechanical Design and Fabrication Drawings, fully utilising the modern tools of Computer Aided Designing is where the real strength of VSSSA lies. We have extensive computer hardware and software to facilitate our designing as well as other areas of concern within the organization. We strive to differentiate ourselves based on our design and technical expertise. Uses all the engineering applications to thermally and mechanically design its products to meet the customer's specifications. The designing is backed by an in-house library filled with all the latest codes and standards used for manufacturing. Some of major codes and books in the library are as follows:
- 1.ASME Sec II, V, VIII and IIX
- 2. TEMA 1999 8th Edition
- 3. API-650.
- 4.Various IS Codes
- 5.Perry's Handbook Chemical Engineering
- 6. Process Heat Transfer (DQ Kern).
- 7. Chemical Engineering (Coulson & Richardson).
- 8.Heat Exchanger Design Handbook (Kuppan).
- 9.Basic principles and calculations in chemical engineering Himmelblau.
- 10.Chemical Reaction Engineering by Octave Livenspiel.
We are capable of functioning as a total solution provider on a Lum-sump turnkey basis of Process Plant's